The type of equipment you need will depend on what your blasting. Below is a list of sandblaster types that most people look for. If your looking for information and places to get other smaller components, read through the supplies section.
- Siphon System: This is usually used for small shops or items that need to be lightly blasted on smaller scales.
- Pressure Pot: It is a more powerful blaster used for a faster rate of cleaning and carving applications.
- Abrasive Cabinet: A small enclosed area to blast smaller items and is needed to recollect abrasive.
- Portable Units: Sometimes we need to transport the system to jobs that are stationary. Most pressure pots are tied into this category.
- Wet Sandblasting: Section discusses the two types such as dustless and pressure washer equipment.
- Soda blaster: Similar to a pressure pot but used to blast baking soda or similar soft cleaners for light surfaces.
- Dry ice blasting: A process used in clean industries dealing with food or intricate parts.
This is a list of some of the major equipment needed for sandblasting surfaces. The photo below shows various equipment and supplies used for sandblasting.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!