There are a few different types of gravity feed sandblasters out there. Before I talked about one of them which is called the Unitec Speed Blaster and briefly discussed some good things about it.
For this post, I would like to further explain the benefits and the negative things about the gravity feed sandblaster in a more organized list below.
- Better abrasive flow and less surges.
- Likely uses less air to power because it doesn’t have to be sucked up from the bottom.
- Likely has more blasting power.
- Has a sealed hand held hopper.
- They are usually easy to maneuver.
- Most of them don’t require two separate hoses which can be cumbersome.
- Are fairly inexpensive.
- Are usually only for very small jobs.
- Can exhaust your hand from holding the gun if used continuously.
- Have to be refilled frequently for larger jobs.
That’s all I could think of for now. You can read more about the different types of sandblasting equipment or sign up to my information newsletter to the right for updates.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!